When buying fresh truffle, whether it is Tuber melanosporum or Tuber aestivum, we must check:
– The place of origin.
– Have the characteristic smell, taste and color of the species.
– Be mature enough.
– Have a firm consistency to the touch.
– Be clean, brushed or washed, with no soil.
– Be free of parasites or impurities.
– Do not have signs of deterioration.
– Do not have outside moisture samples.
– Have a sanitary registration.
In TrufaZero we have opted from the beginning for the commercial transparency and the quality, guaranteeing the traceability of our truffles from their collection until they reach the final consumer. They are selected and cleaned in our modern facilities by ultrasound and packaged under modified atmosphere conditions to ensure the preservation of their organoleptic properties and are marketed under sanitary registration.
- Summer truffle carpacho
- Hamburger with truffle and foie